Project Manager / Sales France
(35 hrs, France based or Amsterdam the Netherlands)
About Viaservice | TransFollow
Viaservice BV is an independent organization based in The Netherlands providing IT solutions for the transport sector and the logistic chain. The product suite TransFollow facilitates the exchange and storage of data relating to the e-CMR and logistics transactions. This can lead to a significant reduction in transaction costs (compared to a paper consignment note) and the logistics processes can function more efficiently. The TransFollow online platform makes the digital exchange of consignment notes possible as well as signing and following it. Companies with their own company specific software system can integrate into the TransFollow platform. The digital consignment note gives full control of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
We expect that the digital consignment notes become an integral part of the logistic sector in the next 5 years.
About the job:
In order to facilitate and support our fast growing sales ambitions in the French speaking regions, we are looking for enthusiastic, skilled and pleasant people to join our growth ambitions.
- You are an excellent team player in sales activities with French & international TransFollow (Amsterdam based) team.
- You know how to relaunch customers from an existing portfolio and finalize direct sales.
- You are able to support customers in driving change in a transport & logistic environment with training.
- You are comfortable with English and carry out translations for the French Market.
- You are also enthusiastic about creating and participating in specialized events in France.
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in digital, project management or sales in a logistic & transport environment
- IT, digitalization are disciplines that you appreciate
- Listening & Understanding your customer’s business will be key to success.
- Autonomous, working in a home office is a + for you.
- Excellent working skills in MS Office product suite (Powerpoint, Word and Excel).
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive, confident and determined approach.
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and ambition and the skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and French are necessary.
What we offer:
- Work in a growing international company in an ambitious and professional environment.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package (pension plan, bonus scheme, home office)
- We exclude no-one and support a diverse team of employees.
For further information and/or your application please contact us at email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this job posting is not appreciated and will potentially block future relationships with our company.