The transport sector faces major changes in the field of communications and efficiency and you can play a key role in this. The TransFollow team wants to strengthen itself with a Technical Implementation Consultant for our Implementation Support Team. He/ she ensures that (potential) distributors such as TMS / WMS / FMS suppliers, of proprietary software systems of the end users of the platform are supported and guided in the efficient integration and connection of their systems at the TransFollow platform.
The Technical Implementation Consultant maintains contacts with technical specialists at the parties, provides training, checks and supervises the implementations, both initially and at changes, and certifies the implementations. In addition, the Technical Implementation Consultant informs the parties about (imminent) changes as a result of TransFollow release management. The Technical Implementation Consultant provides solutions for problems related to links with software and supports the implementation of technical improvements. In addition, the Technical Implementation Consultant supports the Regional Sales Representative in giving demonstrations and is, together with the Regional Sales Representative, responsible for retrieving feedback, requirements and wishes from the (local) market, this for the benefit of the Product Owner.
- Is responsible for (both technical and process-based) supervising software distributors and end users who want to realize a connection to the platform.
- Guides changes in the implementations that are announced or implemented from release management.
- Maintains contacts with the technical specialists at these software distributors / end users and provides solicited and unsolicited advice on the implementation.
- Explains the different components and their coherence of the TransFollow system.
- Provides access to the various pre-production systems to enablers.
- Maintains the (technical) documentation of the API and all related manuals, reference documentation and examples.
- Informs the enablers about the process to be followed for certification.
- Assesses the API implementations / connections for accuracy and safety and informs the relevant sales representatives of the country organizations.
- Provides access to the production systems to distributors when they have demonstrated a correct and safe API implementation.
- Controls distributors when there is suspicion of an improper or unsafe implementation and informs the relevant sales representatives about this. This control can also take place at a defined period after installation.
- Offers solutions to distributors / end users with their own integration, who have second-line problems with the system.
- Proberly captures problems in the business information system, to ensure that customer calls can be recalled at any time and to recall the solutions that have been provided to the customer.
- Informs the relevant sales representives and the International Sales / Marketing Manager if the customer is not satisfied with the solution offered.
- Escalates problems that cannot be solved independently and have a high degree of urgency to the team. Other problems are escalated through the Product Owner.
- Informs the Manager Technology in the situation of unsolvable problems at customers / end users.
- Supports the Sales Representitive in initiating new software parties that want an integration.
- Gives (online) demonstration to new distributiors (software parties).
- Is, together with the Sales department, responsible for retrieving feedback, requirements and wishes from the (local) market.
- Is responsible for obtaining feedback, demands and wishes from enablers.
- Records these requirements and wishes in change proposals
- You have Bachelor level of working and thinking.
- You have experience (3 years) as a technical consultant, preferably in the transport sector.
- You have the knowledge of APIs
- You have the knowledge of agile development methods.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are a team player, a networker, you have planning and organizing skills and organizational sensibility, you are quality orientated, result oriented and you have technical insight
What we offer
- Salary, including an end-of-year bonus.
- A fantastic, stress-free work environment.
- Professional colleagues.
- A fantastic career perspective.
- And much more (an excellent insurance package, 24 paid days of leave, etc.).
TransFollow BV is an independent, service provision organisation for anyone involved in the transport of goods.
We do this by facilitating the logistics chain in the mutual exchange and storage of data about logistics transactions. This can significantly reduce the transaction costs. With the development of the TransFollow platform, by way of example, knowledge and user-friendly solutions and products are made available.
If you are interested, please fill out your details in the following form and apply directly. Apply here!
If you need more information, please contact Hans Lip at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0)620 674 298
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.