The transport sector faces major changes in the field of communications and efficiency, and you can play a key role in this.
The TransFollow team wants to strengthen itself with a Backend Developer for our product. A Developer who makes an active contribution to the development of TransFollow and is a real ‘team player’.
As Backend Developer, you work on the beating heart of the TransFollow platform. Your software is used to issue and sign digital waybills worldwide.
You work as a Java and Backend specialist in a multidisciplinary Scrum team. You work on new features for the TransFollow platform together with your team of backend and mobile developers.
Based on your expertise, you contribute to updating and maintaining the TransFollow platform architecture and help with the (automated) testing of the platform.
In short, you and the team ensure that the platform can go into production immediately following an added feature.
Our recent projects
- The ability to sign multiple waybills in one go safely and reliably;
- A new portal with which the history of a waybill note can be viewed;
- A new Android app which can display and sign waybills securely;
- The launch of the platform for widespread use.
- You have higher educational/university professional and intellectual ability.
- You are specialised in the development of Java and Backend applications and have at least three years of experience.
- You have knowledge of agile development methods and experience with Scrum.
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English.
- You are focused on quality, and are creative, flexible, precise, and detailed. You also have good communication skills.
What we offer
- Salary, including an end-of-year bonus.
- A fantastic, stress-free work environment.
- Professional colleagues.
- A fantastic career perspective.
- And much more (an excellent insurance package, 24 paid days of leave, etc.).
TransFollow BV is an independent, service provision organisation for anyone involved in the transport of goods.
We do this by facilitating the logistics chain in the mutual exchange and storage of data about logistics transactions. This can significantly reduce the transaction costs. With the development of the TransFollow platform, by way of example, knowledge and user-friendly solutions and products are made available.
If you are interested, please fill out your details in the following form and apply directly. Apply here!
If you need more information, please contact Rob van der Lee at rlee@TransFollow.org or on 06-23909478.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.