The world of transport is currently facing major changes in terms of communication and efficiency. You can play a key role in this together with us.
The launch of the TransFollow platform in 2015 signified a very important extension of our digital products. Following on this, we now want to strengthen the TransFollow Team with an Area Product Owner for this product. The Area Product Owner actively contributes to the development of TransFollow and is also a real ‘team player’.
As Area Product Owner, you are focused on the future and your task is to clearly identify the various areas of the roadmap. To do so, you formulate a vision based on the market and communicate this with the Development Team.
As Area Product Owner, you are responsible for maximising the value of the product and optimising the Development Team activities.
To do so, you independently gather input from stakeholders (users/customers/facilitators/distributors) in the (international) market and translate this into specific digital (new) functionalities, products and/or services.
You then ensure that these are developed by our Development Team in accordance with our joint roadmap. As soon as a new functionality is available, this is communicated to the stakeholders and any feedback is collected and processed.
Our recent projects
- A model (and associated tools) for selling credits (consignment notes) via an international network of distributors
- Further internationalisation of the platform, such as adding multilingual features and country-specific adaptations
- A system that informs users when the status of their shipments change
- Your professional and intellectual abilities are of a higher vocational education or university level
- You have knowledge of the logistics domain and supply chain and you understand the processes within the transport sector
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of agile development methods and experience with Scrum
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English
- You are focused on quality, are creative, flexible, precise and detail-oriented, and possess good communication skills
What we offer
- Salary, including an end-of-year bonus
- A fantastic and stress-free work environment
- Professional colleagues
- Rewarding career prospects
- Many more benefits (an excellent insurance package, 24 paid holidays, a laptop, telephone, etc.)
TransFollow BV is an independent, service provision organisation for anyone involved in the transport of goods.
Our services help to facilitate the logistics chain in the mutual exchange and storage of data on logistics transactions. This can lead to a significant reduction in transaction costs and the logistics processes can function more efficiently. A good example of this is the development of the TransFollow platform through which knowledge, user-friendly solutions and products are provided.
If you are interested, please fill out your details in the following form and apply directly. Apply here!
If you need more information, please contact Sagé Maenen at email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 31 69 31 81.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.