Sales Manager Germany
(Full time, Germany based)
About Viaservice | TransFollow
Viaservice BV is an independent organization based in The Netherlands providing IT solutions for the transport sector and the logistic chain. The product suite TransFollow facilitates the exchange and storage of data relating to the e-CMR and logistics transactions. This can lead to a significant reduction in transaction costs (compared to a paper consignment note) and the logistics processes can function more efficiently. The TransFollow online platform makes the digital exchange of consignment notes possible as well as signing and following it. Companies with their own company specific software system can integrate into the TransFollow platform. The digital consignment note gives full control of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
We expect that the digital consignment notes become an integral part of the logistic sector in the next 5 years.
About the job:
In order to facilitate and support our fast growing operations and organization, we are hiring enthusiastic, skilled and pleasant people to contribute to our growth ambitions.
- You know how to approach to potential customers in the transport and logistic sector to inform and convince them of the advantages of innovation in the logistic process using TransFollow’s platform.
- You can manage and develop the relationship with members/potential customers in collaboration with our partners in Germany.
- You will work closely together with our distributors and agents and will be responsible for maintaining and increasing our relationships with transport companies and shippers.
- You are passionate about unlocking new sales potential and converting our existing sales funnel into customers which will be one of your main tasks and responsibilities.
- You are confident to lead generation and sales execution is to be done in close alignment with our existing network of partners, being software providers integrating our solution in their product suite.
- You are good at gathering market and customer information and you will represent TransFollow at exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- You can create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- You want to gain a clear understanding of the logistic business and processes.
- Have a background in sales, logistics and/or transport.
- You have affinity with IT solutions used in this sector (TMS, WMS, FMS,ERP, Visibility Platforms) and you are familiar with the agile working method.
- You are eager to sit down with chain partners to enable innovation in the logistic process.
- You have the ability and desire to sell.
- You will give presentations using MS-Office (mainly PowerPoint and Excel).
- You have excellent communication skills and a positive, confident and determined approach.
- You have a high degree of self-motivation and ambition and the skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in German and English are required, additional languages (French, Dutch) are a benefit.
- You are able to travel within a working day and occasionally overnight absence from home.
What we offer:
- Work in a growing international company in an ambitious and professional environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (company car, mobile working facilities).
- This job is an excellent opportunity for a starter with some years’ experience.
- We exclude no-one and support a diverse team of employees.
For further information and/or your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this job posting is not appreciated and will potentially block future relationships with our company.