Technical Implementation Consultant
(Full time, Amsterdam)
About Viaservice | TransFollow
Viaservice BV is an independent organization based in The Netherlands providing IT solutions for the transport sector and the logistic chain. The product suite TransFollow facilitates the exchange and storage of data relating to the e-CMR and logistics transactions. This can lead to a significant reduction in transaction costs (compared to a paper consignment note) and the logistics processes can function more efficiently. The TransFollow online platform makes the digital exchange of consignment notes possible as well as signing and following it. Companies with their own company specific software system can integrate into the TransFollow platform. The digital consignment note gives full control of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
We expect that the digital consignment notes become an integral part of the logistic sector in the next 5 years.
About the job:
In order to facilitate and support our fast growing operations and organization, we are hiring enthusiastic, skilled and pleasant people to contribute to our growth ambitions.
- You will be the first point of contact for end-users integrating their internal software environments such as TMS, WMS, ERP, FMS or proprietary software systems into the TransFollow Datahub.
- You are confident to learn extensive knowledge about the API of TransFollow platform and you will maintain the (technical) documentation of the API and all related manuals, reference documentation and examples.
- You will be part of the TransFollow Implementation Support Team.
- You advise, follow and support end-users to ensure an efficient, scalable and robust technical integration.
- You will manage 1st and 2nd level support to customers and follow the escalation process for all incidents that cannot be managed independently: define prioritization and level of urgency.
- You are good at maintaining contacts with technical specialists at our customers and partners, providing training, checking, supervising and certifying the implementations. You will provide access to the various pre-production systems to enablers.
- You act fast to inform parties when there are any (imminent) changes as a result of TransFollow release management.
- You are a problem shooter that you provide solutions for problems related to links with software and support the implementation of technical improvements.
- You know how to support the Regional Sales Representatives in giving demonstrations and is, together with the Regional Sales Representatives, responsible for gathering feedback and requirements from the market, this for the benefit of the Product Owner
- You have a related Bachelor degree
- You are good communicator (written and oral)
- Strong experience in client-facing
- Experience (5 years) as a technical consultant,
preferably in the transport sector
- You have knowledge of REST API / HTTP / JSON, SQL
- Knowledge of Java and Android is a plus
- You worked with tools like JIRA, Kibana, NewRelic, Carshlytics, is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with AWS domain, administration and management is a strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience in security architecture and security policies, principles, and standards is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Golang, administration and management is an advantage
- Problem solver and result oriented
- Conscientious and rigorous
- You are an English speaker, Dutch or a second European Language is an advantage
What we offer:
- Work in a growing international company in an ambitious and professional environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- We exclude no-one and support a diverse team of employees.
For further information and/or your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this job posting is not appreciated and will potentially block future relationships with our company.